Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Subscription Viewer task flow shows different behaviour depending whether it was added to Spaces or to a custom WebCenter Portal application:
1. In WebCenter Spaces when clicking on a subscribed document link it shows a preview in a DIV popup window.
2. In a custom WebCenter Portal application, when clicking on a subscribed document link there is no popup window, the preview is shown in place instead, as if it was a page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Subscribe a Word document from Spaces
2. Add the Subscription Viewer task flow in Spaces to make sure the subscription shows up there.
3. Click on a subscribed document and notice that it opens the document preview in a DIV popup.
4. Create a starter WebCenter Application
5. Create a UCM connection (intrafcc) and make it a default connection
6. Create a Site Studio connection (UCM)
7. Create a DB connection to the WebCenter schema and associate it to WebCenterDS data source
8. Create a WAR deployment profile
9. Deploy the application to WC_Spaces
10. Access the application as the same user that subscribed to the document in Spaces
11. Edit the home page
12. Add the Subscription Viewer task flow to the page
13. Change back to view mode
14. The page shows the same subscription that was already shown in Spaces
15. Click on the link under Resource Name
and notice that the document preview is shown in-place, as if it was a page. The interface is different from that in Spaces.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms