APEX 4.1.0 Fails To Prompt For Change Of Password After Setting The Parameter "Require Change of Password on First Use" to YES
(Doc ID 1406903.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Oracle Application express to 4.1.0.00.32, APEX fails to prompt for a change of password after the Administrator has reset the password using APEX Admin Utility
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Apex Workspace
2. Go to "Manage Workspace"
3. Select "Manage Developers and Users"
4. Change the Password for the Admin User.
5. Change the Value "Require Change of Password on First Use" to YES.
6. Try to log into Apex using the Admin and after logging in it fails to prompt the password change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document