SOA application roles are not displaying in Enterprise Manager
(Doc ID 1411118.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ApplicationRoles do not list in a clustered domain via...
- Created WebLogic user via steps in Weblogic Admin Console Help system
- Login to Enterprise Manager
- LeftPane->Farm_soadomain->WebLogicDomain->soadomain->Right click...
- Select Security->Application Roles
- RightPane->ApplicationRoles displays "No application roles found"
- Clicked BlueArrow Button to the right of the RoleNameTextbox
- In a un-clustered test this action results in the ApplicationRoles list but does not on a cluster
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document