Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Identity Federation - Version: 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g may also have been configured with the DAP Authenticaion Module (OIFScheme), to delegate authentication to OIF SP.
SP-initiated authentication is failing using the OIF Test SP SSO application at /fed/user/testspsso or (if applicable) when any OAM DAP protected resource is accessed.
After the Start SSO button is pressed Error 500--Internal Server Error occurs:
Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access http://oifsrv.oracle.com:7777/fed/user/testspsso
2. Press the Start SSO button.
3. Error 500--Internal Server Error occurs.
Or (if applicable):
1. Access the OAM DAP protected resource e.g. http://app.oracle.com/protected/home.jsp
2. Error 500--Internal Server Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms