Refresh Data Control Creates Strange Filenames
(Doc ID 1421464.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Control -> Edit -> Refresh , it adds some extra characters in the file names
File names changed from
So we have to manually fix this in the PageDef file
Steps to recreate:
1. Unzip an project exported from PS3 your PS4FP workspace
2. In JDev version 22.214.171.124+FP open project and let it migrate to new version.
3. Change paths in <ProjectName>/Application Sources/<projectname>_ui/DataControls.dcx
4. save the file hit refresh icon on Projects tab. Hit refresh icon on Data Controls tab.
5. ProjectName open the Data Controls tab->right click on the Data control and select "Edit Definition"
6. in the dialog hit Refresh Data Control
7. A other dialog comes up showing the progress. If that is not comming up JDev has not recognised the changes / changed the path locations repeat from step 4. or close reopen JDEV
Now you should see the files with those strange names in C:\workspaces\projectname_application\trunk\projectname_UI\adfm src\ProjectApplication_CDM_UI_CDMTask
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|