BPM Process does not get Initiated
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- During the usage of a BPM process from EM or some BPEL service calling any BPM process, the BPM process is not getting initiated or it is getting stuck.
- the issue is affecting all the BPM processes deployed to the EM
- the BPMN component from the composite is getting faulted but if accessing
the component no fault shows in the faults tab.
- no relevant errors can be seen in the logs
- the thread dump shows the threads that would do async instance creation (invoke
threads from the SOA thread pool) being blocked behind the Schema manager.
- work-around is to restart the server and the instances usually finish successfully after restart
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms