BPM Process does not get Initiated
(Doc ID 1431372.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- During the usage of a BPM process from EM or some BPEL service calling any BPM process, the BPM process is not getting initiated or it is getting stuck.
- the issue is affecting all the BPM processes deployed to the EM
- the BPMN component from the composite is getting faulted but if accessing
the component no fault shows in the faults tab.
- no relevant errors can be seen in the logs
- the thread dump shows the threads that would do async instance creation (invoke
threads from the SOA thread pool) being blocked behind the Schema manager.
- work-around is to restart the server and the instances usually finish successfully after restart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|