Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Requisition is not getting approved
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following the procedure: Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement (2456)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Raise a requisition and submit for approval
2. Approver gets an email.
3. Approver clicks Approve button.
4. An email gets generated and sent.
Expected result- Requisition should get approved
Actual result - Requisition is not getting approved.
Use this procedure to capture the logs:
(1) Log into Enterprise Manager -> open SOA folder -> right click soa-infra -> Logs -> Log Configuration -> search for the string soa.services -> set the following loggers to TRACE:32 (FINEST):
(2) Run the test noting the system timestamp of when the reproduction is done.
(3) Attach the logfiles from the following location:
$MW_HOME/.../servers/< soa server>/logs/*
The following is observed in the diagnostic log file:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms