Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Event Processing - Version 10gR3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to address the following (related) frequently asked questions:
- What are the differences between sequences and relations?
- How often each query is executed?
- What are the cases when we have to convert relation to sequence?
- How the join statement works? Is it applicable only for relations?
- According to the documentation table and cache event source are pull event sources. Does it mean that the database table or cache will be queried for each event in the current relation when performing join statement?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms