11g: Notification To Assignee And Requester Doesn'T Work When Provisioning Is Made By Request
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for Relevance on 13-Sep-2013**
On OIM 11g, email notification doesn't work when a user attribute is modified through a "modify provisioned resource" request, and an email template is associated to the task as "Assignee" or "Requester".
1. Create e-mail notification template
2. Assign template to attribute modified task (for example, Zip Updated) in "Notification" tab, selecting "Assignee", "Requester" and "User"
3. Create modify provisioned resource request
4. Modify provisioned resource request is completed successfully (after approvals)
5. Process task is completed successfully in resource history.
6. Email notification is received for "User", but not for "Assignee" nor for "Requester".
No error appear in OIM log files.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms