Uploading or Accessing Documents Using the IPhone Fails For New Users with Error Message "Your personal webcenter document folder does not exist."
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2012
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A newly created user receives an error message when attempting to access a document via the IPhone app.
The issue can reproduced by the following steps:
1. Click on the WebCenter app icon
2. Login with the user credentials (click the "Log In" button)
3. Go to the WebCenter "Settings" (click a button with 9 squares)
4. Click on "Documents" button
5. Click on "Personal WebCenter Documents"
Error: "Your personal webcenter document folder does not exist."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms