Uploading or Accessing Documents Using the IPhone Fails For New Users with Error Message "Your personal webcenter document folder does not exist."
(Doc ID 1437684.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2012
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A newly created user receives an error message when attempting to access a document via the IPhone app.
The issue can reproduced by the following steps:
1. Click on the WebCenter app icon
2. Login with the user credentials (click the "Log In" button)
3. Go to the WebCenter "Settings" (click a button with 9 squares)
4. Click on "Documents" button
5. Click on "Personal WebCenter Documents"
Error: "Your personal webcenter document folder does not exist."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document