Catalog/Un-Catalog Option In ODSM Does Not Work
(Doc ID 1437873.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- ldapsearch command does not return rows using the attribute as a filter after it was cataloged using Oracle Directory Services Manager (ODSM).
- None error is returned.
Steps to reproduce the issue.
1. Create a custom attribute and add it to an objectclass
2. Create a new user with the objectclass containing the attribute
3. Catalog the attribute using ODSM
4. Perform a ldapsearch using the attribute as a filter, none row is returned
$ORACLE_HOME/bin/ldapsearch -p 3060 -D cn=orcladmin -w welcome1 -L -s sub -b "" "testattribute=*" dn
Note: Issue is present in all OID 11g versions before patchset 126.96.36.199.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document