ORA-6512 and IAM-0080001 When Moving a User to Another Org in OIM 11g
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for Relevance on 02-Dec-2013**
1. Login into UI and create one Organization. Say : Org1
2. Go to the DB and execute the below 2 below SQLs:
select * from act;
select * from ord;
Notice, the ACT_KEY and ORD_KEY values matches in ORD table. They always
3. Now, lets increase the ACT sequence to have different value in ACT_KEY column (in ORD table). So, execute the below SQL couple of times (2 to 3 times).
select act_seq.nextval from dual;
4. Now, Create two new organizations; Org2 and Org3.
5.Query the ORD table to ensure that the ORD_KEY != ACT_KEY for the newly crea
SQL> select ord_key, act_key from ord;
If you notice, the ACT_KEY and ORD_KEY doesn't match in ORD table anymore.
6. Create a new user using Org2
7. Try to move the user to Org3. i.e, update the user with orgnization Org3.
The server log used to show the below error:
ity constraint (BLAKSHAM_IAM3.FK_ORC_ORD) violated - parent key not found
[exec] ORA-6512: at "BLAKSHAM_IAM3.OIM_USER_MGMT", line 868
[exec] ORA-6512: at line 1
UI used to show the below message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms