Supported Java SE Downloads on MOS
(Doc ID 1439822.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2021
Applies to:Java SE JDK and JRE - Version 7 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12g]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
Linux ARM 32-bit VFP SoftFP ABI
Oracle Solaris on x86 (32-bit)
Apple Mac OS X (Intel) (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Linux ARM 32-bit VFP HardFP ABI
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
This document lists all of the updates available for the currently supported versions of Java SE. Associated tools are also provided.
How to Use This Page
Follow these steps to download a given release of Java SE or one of its tools:
- Find the version and update you want in the table in the “DETAILS” section. This table is broken up by major version (for example, 8 or 11) or by tool, then the updates are ordered by the number of the update. The most recent update is at the top of the table.
- Once you have found the desired version and update, click the patch number in the left-most column. This opens a new tab in your browser for the Patches & Updates tab, which contains the patch number and product name.
- On the right-hand side is a drop-down list labeled Platform. From the list, choose the operating system you want, then click the Download button.
- A new dialog box appears that contains the download link to the file. Click it or right-click it and choose Save As from the pop-up menu to begin the download.
- Java SE patch updates and BPRs are standalone, full Java SE distributions and need to be installed per the Installation Instructions. See the Java SE README for a link to the Installation Instructions for your version.