How does Wftask Table Assigned Date Get Set?
(Doc ID 1442412.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Human Task flow situation you are trying to understand the behavior of fields AssignedDate and Substate and how they are related and when field assignedDate is set.
In this specific case you have two tasks "3444" and "1062 completed"
For task instance "3444"
- Assigned date is first set to 2011-08-19T13:54:27.532-04:00 upon initiate task by 2011-08-19T13:54:27.697-04:00
- Assigned date is then set to null upon suspend action from TaskService by 2012-01-11T09:10:39.016-05:00
- Assigned date is re-set to 2011-08-20T12:13:16.773-04:00 upon resume action from TaskService by 2012-01-12T07:29:29.049-05:00,
- Last activity update is 2011-11-25T16:19:29.105-05:00
For task instance "1062 completed"
- Assigned date is set first to 2011-09-08T08:48:40.79-04:00 upon initiate task by 2011-09-08T08:48:40.310-04:00
- Assigned date is then set to null upon a suspend action event from TaskService by 2011-10-18T11:50:54.382-04:00
- Assigned date is re-set upon a resume action event received from TaskService by 2011-11-25T15:46:27.886-05:00 with assigned date set to 2011-10-16T13:44:13.264-04:00
- Thus the new assigned date is prior to suspend date.
- Last activity update for the task is by 2011-11-25T16:19:29.105-05:00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document