How does Wftask Table Assigned Date Get Set?
(Doc ID 1442412.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 10.1.3.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In this specific case you have two tasks "3444" and "1062 completed"
For task instance "3444"
- Assigned date is first set to 2011-08-19T13:54:27.532-04:00 upon initiate task by 2011-08-19T13:54:27.697-04:00
- Assigned date is then set to null upon suspend action from TaskService by 2012-01-11T09:10:39.016-05:00
- Assigned date is re-set to 2011-08-20T12:13:16.773-04:00 upon resume action from TaskService by 2012-01-12T07:29:29.049-05:00,
- Last activity update is 2011-11-25T16:19:29.105-05:00
- Assigned date is set first to 2011-09-08T08:48:40.79-04:00 upon initiate task by 2011-09-08T08:48:40.310-04:00
- Assigned date is then set to null upon a suspend action event from TaskService by 2011-10-18T11:50:54.382-04:00
- Assigned date is re-set upon a resume action event received from TaskService by 2011-11-25T15:46:27.886-05:00 with assigned date set to 2011-10-16T13:44:13.264-04:00
- Thus the new assigned date is prior to suspend date.
- Last activity update for the task is by 2011-11-25T16:19:29.105-05:00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document