OAM 11g: WEBGATE_TYPE and ACCESS_GATE_ID Settings For OAM-OIM 220.127.116.11 Integration Using idmConfigTool
(Doc ID 1447494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 22.214.171.124 is being integrated with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 126.96.36.199 with reference to the following documentation:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration Guide for Oracle Access Manager 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
Chapter 5 Integrating Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Identity Manager
In section 5.3 Perform Integration Tasks in Oracle Access Manager Step 3 "Create a properties file with the following contents:" the following is stated:
- WEBGATE_TYPE is the type of WebGate agent you want to create.
- ACCESS_GATE_ID is the name you want to assign to the WebGate. Do not change the property value shown above.
Then in the subsequent section 5.4 Perform Integration Tasks in Oracle Identity Manager Step 3 "Create a properties file with contents as in the following:" the following is stated:
- Set WEBGATE_TYPE to javaWebgate if using a domain agent; set it to ohsWebgate10g if using a 10g WebGate.
... and there is no comment for the ACCESS_GATE_ID setting in this section.
1. What is the purpose of these two values WEBGATE_TYPE and ACCESS_GATE_ID?
2. What values should be provided for WEBGATE_TYPE and ACCESS_GATE_ID for the different idmConfigTool -configOAM and idmConfigTool -configOIM steps?
3. Will the idmConfigTool -configOAM step create a Webgate agent? If yes is there a requirement to install a Webgate on Oracle HTTP Server or another web server supported for WebGate?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document