OAM 11g: Logout With 10g WebGate Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1447524.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 188.8.131.52 Logout is not working when Logout is requested from an application protected by a 10g WebGate.
The following Oracle Documentation has been referenced to configure OAM SSO Logout for the application:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Security Token Service 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
15 Configuring Centralized Logout for OAM 11g
A logout page has been created following the documentation for logout for 10g WebGates.
The application has been modified so that when Logout is clicked in the application, a request for the logout page is issued.
When the protected application is accessed again in the same browser session after logout there is no prompt for re-login to OAM. The application page is displayed with session still authenticated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access the application at e.g. http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<URL_PATH>/<RESOURCE>
2. The OAM login page is displayed.
3. Submit valid OAM credentials.
4. The application page at http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<URL_PATH>/<RESOURCE> is displayed.
5. Click the application logout link: http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<URL_PATH>/<LOGOUT_LINK> is requested. The page is displayed.
6. Access the protected application resource at http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<URL_PATH>/<RESOURCE> again: the page is displayed. OAM does not prompt for relogin.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document