Internal Error When Changing Date Range On Activity Stream
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activity Stream shows Internal Error when filtered based on date range.
Issue occurs in an Oracle Fusion Application environment with Oracle WebCenter 18.104.22.168.4.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Space based on the "Project Site" template.
2. Add an event or perform any action in the space that adds a new entry
in the Activity Stream.
Check the entry appears in the Home Page of the space.
3. Wait until next day.
4. Add another event or perform any action in the space that adds a new
entry in the activity stream.
5. Go to the Home Page in the space.
6. In the Activity Stream switch the range to 30 days.
Confirm the activities from yesterday and today show in the
7. Switch the range in the activity stream from 30 days to Today.
The Internal Error will be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms