Deployment issues on remote upload with files bigger than 250 MB - BEA-240005
(Doc ID 1451381.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 to 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deploy remotely an EAR file bigger that 250 MB via the Administration Console, the following error occurs on WebLogic 10.3.3 and upper versions.
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Go to Deployments -> Install
- Select the option "upload your files(s)"
- For "Deployment Archive" click on the Browse button and select the file that you want to use.
- Deployment fails and the following message appears on the log file:
- The console automatically logs off the user and redirects back to the login screen.
If deployment is done locally (EAR file copied into the server), issue is not reproduced.
As a workaround, deployment could be done by using WLST or weblogic.Deployer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document