Deployment issues on remote upload with files bigger than 250 MB - BEA-240005
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.3 to 188.8.131.52
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deploy remotely an EAR file bigger that 250 MB via the Administration Console, the following error occurs on WebLogic 10.3.3 and upper versions.
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Go to Deployments -> Install
- Select the option "upload your files(s)"
- For "Deployment Archive" click on the Browse button and select the file that you want to use.
- Deployment fails and the following message appears on the log file:
- The console automatically logs off the user and redirects back to the login screen.
If deployment is done locally (EAR file copied into the server), issue is not reproduced.
As a workaround, deployment could be done by using WLST or weblogic.Deployer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms