Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Nov-2013
Unable to edit a Wiki Page in WebCenter 184.108.40.206 using IE8 if there is a requirement to change into a different mode such at HTML Source Mode.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in as weblogic user.
- Create a new space wiki_space.
- Create a new page in this space of type wiki -- mywikipage
- Add some text to the page - no problem
- Edit the page again and add some more text - no problem
Now to try and add some HTML
- Add some more text and click Save and Close.
- Changes are not saved.
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:41:26 UTC
Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
This problem does not reproduce in Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms