Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2012
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checking In a new revision of a document in the content server either from the web UI or from the JDeveloper, gives the following error:
Error while getting last modified for file
To replicate the issue, the following steps are required:
1. Run the Site from JDeveloper
2. Open the page template, make some changes and save.
3. Confirm the new revision is released in content server.
4. Undo Checkout of the page template.
5. Reload the page on the running site.
Notice the page shows the previous revision instead of the latest revision. Clearing the cache gives the error stack trace in JDeveloper.
6. If the file is checked out in JDeveloper, then reloading the page does not give any errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms