JDev Compilation Issues when Referencing Schemas in MDS
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2013
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOA Suite 11g (22.214.171.124.0)
Compilation errors within JDeveloper when two processes use the same data type for an input variable, and this data type is defined in a schema that has been loaded into MDS. The following errors occur:
XML-20121: (Fatal Error) End tag does not match start tag 'meta'.
XML-24500: (Error) Can not build schema 'xxx' located at 'xxx'
XML-24528: (Error) Invalid reference: 'xxx'
1. Two processes, say Process1 and Process2.
2. Process2 is called by Process1
3. Both Process2 and Process1 input variable is of a schema type and this schema is available in MDS.
4. Process2 compiles successfully
5. Process1 compilation fails with the error mentioned above.
1.) Remove the call to Process2 from Process1, Process1 compiles without any issue.
2.) Take the schemas from the MDS and put it in some Apache webserver and access it, everything compiles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms