JDev Compilation Issues when Referencing Schemas in MDS
(Doc ID 1453764.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOA Suite 11g (18.104.22.168.0)
Compilation errors within JDeveloper when two processes use the same data type for an input variable, and this data type is defined in a schema that has been loaded into MDS. The following errors occur:
XML-20121: (Fatal Error) End tag does not match start tag 'meta'.
XML-24500: (Error) Can not build schema 'xxx' located at 'xxx'
XML-24528: (Error) Invalid reference: 'xxx'
1. Two processes, say Process1 and Process2.
2. Process2 is called by Process1
3. Both Process2 and Process1 input variable is of a schema type and this schema is available in MDS.
4. Process2 compiles successfully
5. Process1 compilation fails with the error mentioned above.
1.) Remove the call to Process2 from Process1, Process1 compiles without any issue.
2.) Take the schemas from the MDS and put it in some Apache webserver and access it, everything compiles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!