Unable to Switch Tabs In Customization / Edit Mode in WebCenter Portal Application
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 188.8.131.52.0 version of WebCenter Portal Application, when in edit mode of a page, clicking on Tabs does not allow to switch between tabs.
In Page Edit mode, click on other Tabs, nothing happens.
In Page Edit mode, click on other Tabs should switch to other tabs.
The steps to reproduce the problem is as follows:
1. Create a Webcenter Portal Application from JDeveloper
2. On HOME Page, add a Panel customizations and add tabs . the source looks like this:
<af:showDetailItem text="showDetailItem 1" id="sdi1"/>
<af:showDetailItem text="showDetailItem 2" id="sdi2"/>
<af:showDetailItem text="showDetailItem 3" id="sdi3"/>
3. Run the page
4. Click on one of the tabs.
5. Edit the Page ( CTRL-SHIFT-E)
6. Try to click on other tabs, nothing happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms