JDeveloper 188.8.131.52 Hangs In Customization Role
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2013
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle JDeveloper - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Nov-2013
JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.0 IDE with the Webcenter extension hangs when trying to customize a task flow.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Install JDeveloper 188.8.131.52 Studio Edition.
- Install the WebCenter Framework Extensions from Update.
- Create a new WebCenter framework project and enable site customizations.
- Switch to Customization Role.
- Attempt to customize a built-in TaskFlow such as Blog Digest View.
As a result the IDE hangs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms