JDeveloper 22.214.171.124 Hangs In Customization Role
(Doc ID 1455151.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Oracle JDeveloper - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 IDE with the WebCenter extension hangs when trying to customize a task flow.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Install JDeveloper 22.214.171.124 Studio Edition.
- Install the WebCenter Framework Extensions from Update.
- Create a new WebCenter framework project and enable site customizations.
- Switch to Customization Role.
- Attempt to customize a built-in TaskFlow such as Blog Digest View.
As a result the IDE hangs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document