Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.4.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Single Sign-On (OSSO) 10g has been upgraded to Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206 using scenario "Oracle Delegated Administration Services Required After Upgrading from Oracle Single Sign-On to Oracle Access Manager" described in the Upgrade Guide:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Upgrade Guide for Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
Oracle Delegated Administration Services Required After Upgrading from Oracle Single Sign-On to Oracle Access Manager
After upgrade when trying to access the Delegated Administration Services (DAS) site at /oiddas, an error occurs after OAM login:
Steps to reproduce
1. After upgrading/migrating OSSO 10g to OAM 11g, access http(s)://OSSO_AGENT_HOSTNAME.DOMAIN:PORT/oiddas using a browser.
2. The OIDDAS home page is displayed.
3. Click the Login at top right of the page.
4. The OAM 11g login page is displayed.
5. Submit valid OAM credentials.
6. OIDDAS displays an error page "Error encountered while connecting to Directory Server".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms