Umlauts In Tab Group Reports
(Doc ID 1458039.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Umlauts (for example: Ü, ö, ä) in the name of the Tab Name in a 'Tab Group' report is causing all the list to get clear. It seems it has a problem when you put in the name of the tab any umlauts.
Test case so that the description be clearer :
- Create a report type 'Tab Group'
- Click on 'New'
- Give the name 'Test' , leave selected 'Report' and browse to a pre-existing report that you already have (it does not matter which), click ok
- Click 'Finish' and see the tab 'Test' is displayed correctly , you can even click on show contents
- Edit the report again , click on 'New'
- Give the name to containing an umlaut character (eg: Ü, ö, ä) like 'Testä' , browse and choose a pre-existing report , click OK
- After clicking OK you will see the list with the tabs you just created empty. It seems it has a problem when you put in the name of the tab any umlauts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document