Beehive 2.0 Only: Re-Adding an Attendee to a Meeting Who Previously Declined Does Not Send Invitation to User
(Doc ID 1458947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Beehive - Version 2.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release Release 2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user has declined an invitation to a meeting, and then changes his mind and wants to attend.
The meeting owner removes the declined user, saves, and then goes back to the meeting and invites the user again.
Even though the meeting is updated and the user is in the list of invitees, the user never receives the NEW invite to the meeting, so he is unable to accept the meeting.
If new users who were never an attendee are added to the list, they receive the invite.
This issue occurs when the invitee first declines the meeting and then is re-added.
When the user is removed and then re-added to the meeting they should get the invite to the meeting again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A invites users list
2. User B declines invite, then decides they want to attend
3. User A see User B as Declined
4. User A removed User B from invitee list and saves
5. User A then adds User B to list of invitees
6. User A saves and sends out update.
7. In list User B is seen as invited, but User B never receives an new Invite to the meeting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!