Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2014
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for Relevance on 08-Nov-2013**
A postprocess event handler deployed for the 'Create User' process. On hitting the submit button,the sequence of execution should be:
1. Execute 'Create User' task
2. Status of Resource Object changes to 'Provisioned'.
2. Execute 'Event Handler Task, Change Pin for example'
3. Execute 'Pin Updated ' task.
The problem executing may be seen in the following
1. 'Create User' task gets executed, which is successful and the Resource Object status goes to 'Provisioned'.
2. On the event-handler execution, another Provisioning Process to the same Resource Object is invoked. This provisioning process invokes a new 'Create User' task.
3. Since the user already exists in the Target, it receives USER_ALREADY_EXIST status and the 'Create User' task gets rejected.
4. The Resource Object status for this new process goes to 'Provisioning'.
Problem can be seen just creating a user from the create user page. Using the EventHandlers.xml as shown below
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms