Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 2-Jan-2015***
Create two WebLogic Server domains.
Flow of message and architecture will be something like the following: MDB Producer -->> Weblogic Server -->> UDQ(Cluster C1[MS1 and MS2]) <<------>> FJMS-->> single server 'FJMS1'-->>MDB Consumer
Configuration of domain 1
- Create two managed servers namely MS1 and MS2 on domain1 and include them in the cluster C1.
- Create two JMS servers and target on MS1 and MS2 respectively.
- Create sub-deployment subd under JMS module and target it on JMSServers.
- Create uniform distributed Queue, Connection Factory and target it on subdeployment subd.
- Make the Servers MS1 and MS2 to run on SSL port with plain port Disabled.
Configuration of domain 2
- Create one managed server FJMS1.
- Create one Foreign JMS Server and targeted on server FJMS1.
- Map the destination with UDQ and connection factory with the UDQ in foreign JMS Server configuration.
- Deploy the consumer application test MDB on server FJMS1.
Start the servers sequentially, first MS1 then MS2 and then FJMS1 and you will see consumer from one of the UDQ member drops. See consumer current count in below snapshot. One member of the UDQ has 16 consumer and another member has zero consumer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms