Customer Is Trying To Use The Worklist Restricted Assignment Feature.
(Doc ID 1464091.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
But instead of defining the implementing class in the src folder of the composite, you have created a jar with that class and intend to re-use with other applications.
Therefor you placed the resulting class jar file in the $DOMAIN_DIR/lib and restarted the servers.
When attempting to create an instance from EM Console, logon to worklist app and select this task you can see the following error in diagnostic log
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a java class as shown in the KM Note 989321.1
2. Create a jar from the above class file and include it in the soa server classpath
3. Create a SOA project with a human task
4. In the task Access tab, Choose "Configure Restricted Assignments" and input the class created in Step 1
5. Deploy human task project
6. Create an instance from EM Console, logon to worklist app, select this task and you can see the following error in diagnostic log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document