Application Shows Previously Authenticated User Identity After OAM Login - Logout - Re-login In Same Browser Session
(Doc ID 1468714.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An application is successfully protected by Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 10.1.4.3.
However if login, logout then relogin as different user is performed in the same browser session, the user details from the original login are still used by the application.
The problem reproduces with both IE and Firefox browsers.
The HTTP Header trace shows that the OAM ObSSOCookie is set to "loggedout" after logout and relogin creates a new ObSSOCookie value for the new user.
Yet the application still displays the original user details after the new login.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access http://myapp.oracle.com:7777/pages/HomePage
2. OAM login page is displayed: submit UserA credentials.
3. Application page is displayed at http://myapp.oracle.com:7777/pages/HomePage with message "Welcome UserA".
4. UserA clicks logout link in application.
5. The application landing page is displayed at http://myapp.oracle.com:7777/pages/landingPage.jsp. UserA seems to be logged out successfully.
6. In the same browser session, UserB accesses the protected application at http://myapp.oracle.com:7777/pages/HomePage
7. OAM login page is displayed: submit UserB credentials.
8. Application page is displayed at http://myapp.oracle.com:7777/pages/HomePage with message "Welcome UserA".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|