WebLogic Server JMS Store And Forward Imported Destination Name Intermittently Missing from JNDI Tree
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3 to 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two clusters in the domain. Front cluster is hosting the SAFAgents and the back cluster is hosting the target destinations. Intermittently one of the SAF imported destinations are missing in the JNDI tree for the managed servers that are hosting the SAFAgents. No exceptions are seen in the log files and the SAF destination is not seen in the server JNDI tree.
- This problem happens only when the front cluster is down and (re)starts only one server.
- Issue does not happen when the front cluster is up and restarting one of the clustered servers.
- Need to restart one server in the front cluster multiple times to see the JNDI name missing issue.
- Once the JNDI name missing issue has happened for one server, ensure the clustered servers are running. Then, restarting the problematic server binds all the imported destinations correctly.
- The issue has not been observed on a version 10.3.5 domain.
Already installed <Patch 9037661> [GA7H] SAF IMPORTEDDESTINATION LOCAL JNDI NAME IS MISSING on the WLS 10.3 configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms