Using OAM with WCC 11g, PDF Files Fail to Open in Internet Explorer When Using GET_FILE
(Doc ID 1473427.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blank page opens In Internet Explorer when accessing a PDF via the GET_FILE service. This issue occurs when WebCenter Content (WCC) is authenticating using SSO through Oracle Access Manager (OAM).
1. Access a Content Server link such as http://host:7777/cs/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dID=122106&dDocName=122106&Rendition=web&allowInterrupt=1&noSaveAs=1&fileName=122106.pdf
2. Redirect to OAM 11g as expected, authenticate to OAM
3. Document displays as expected.
4. Navigate in same window to another URL, such as www.oracle.com.
5. Paste into the URL box the same PDF URL used above. A blank page loads. The PDF fails to open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document