Create Event in Personal Events Service Failed when Calendar Overlay Style is Set as Full
(Doc ID 1473540.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an event in the calendar (Events task flow), the following error occurs in the browser
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Webcenter Spaces.
2. On HomeSpace, create a page.
3. Add Events Task flow to the page
4. Message appears "Personal Event Service is not configured properly. Rectify the service configuration and then click Try Again."
5. Click on the wrench icon for Event task flow.
6. Change Calendar Overlay Style : Full
7. Click Create Event
8 Enter the details and create the event.
The error is displayed "Create event in Personal Events service failed"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|