Create Event in Personal Events Service Failed when Calendar Overlay Style is Set as Full
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an event in the calendar (Events task flow), the following error occurs in the browser
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Webcenter Spaces.
2. On HomeSpace, create a page.
3. Add Events Task flow to the page
4. Message appears "Personal Event Service is not configured properly. Rectify the service configuration and then click Try Again."
5. Click on the wrench icon for Event task flow.
6. Change Calendar Overlay Style : Full
7. Click Create Event
8 Enter the details and create the event.
The error is displayed "Create event in Personal Events service failed"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms