Timezone offset is incorrect for DST in Asia/Jerusalem timezone
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.1.3.5.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the server timezone is set to to (GMT+02:00) Jerusalem (Asia/Jerusalem) and "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" is checked, the timezone offset is not calculated properly when checking in new content.
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Date and Time
- Set the timezone to (GMT+02:00) Jerusalem and check the "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes"
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Oracle Content Server -> ucm -> Utilities -> System Properties
- In the Server tab, set System Timezone to "Detect timezone automatically (Asia/Jerusalem)
- Start the IDC Content service
- Log on to Content Server
- Check in a new content item
- Go to the Content Information page
- Find that the Release Date for the content item is off by 1 hour (e.g. 9:00 AM where it should be 10:00 AM)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms