Tuxedo 11gR1 Patch Set1 (126.96.36.199.0); Fget32() Failed To Retrieve TA_STATE Within T_SERVER Tuxedo MIB Class On The Second SET Operation (TA_OPERATION).
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With code logic like:
- retrieve current Server Status by an Fget32() call
- set server status to ACTIVE
- retrieve TA_STATE value by an Fget32() call
- set server status to INACTIVE
- retrieve TA_STATUS value by an Fget32() call
Fget32() call fail to retrieve TA_STATE field after the second SET operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms