OID 11g truncate the number of uniquemember attribute in a AD Dirsync Synchronization profile to 5000
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 OID, Directory Integration Platform (DIP), during the Dirsync setup AD->OID when AD group contains more than 5000 members (uniquemember attribute), the synchronized entry in OID only showed 5000 members.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a group in AD (Active Directory) with more than 5000 members.
- Create a synchronization profile in OID for this group.
- Change the type to Dirsync.
- Bootstrap the group in OID, see that the OID group contains the 5000 members.
- Update the last change number to 0, and enable the synchronization profile.
- Add or modify the group in AD. You will see that the group is not properly updated in OID
Also, it is possible to see the following error message in the DIP logs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms