OID 11g truncate the number of uniquemember attribute in a AD Dirsync Synchronization profile to 5000
(Doc ID 1475912.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 OID, Directory Integration Platform (DIP), during the Dirsync setup AD->OID when AD group contains more than 5000 members (uniquemember attribute), the synchronized entry in OID only showed 5000 members.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a group in AD (Active Directory) with more than 5000 members.
- Create a synchronization profile in OID for this group.
- Change the type to Dirsync.
- Bootstrap the group in OID, see that the OID group contains the 5000 members.
- Update the last change number to 0, and enable the synchronization profile.
- Add or modify the group in AD. You will see that the group is not properly updated in OID
Also, it is possible to see the following error message in the DIP logs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document