Now that OIDDAS is not Availabe for OFM 11g, How to Configure an Interface to Management User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the process to upgrade/migrate our OracleAS10.1.2.3 environment to OFM11g.
- Installed Oracle Identity Management 188.8.131.52 to replace OID 10.1.2.3
- Installed Oracle Identity, Access Management 184.108.40.206 to replace SSO 10.1.2.3,
- Installed WebCenter Portal 220.127.116.11 to replace Port 10.1.4.2
- Installed Forms/Reports 11.1.2.
- Configured OID11g as the System Store for OAM11g.
Need to configure a interface like OIDDAS10G to management user accounts, Roles Assignments and Groups.
Please advise which tool and how can we use to configure a interface for managing user accounts, roles and groups in our new OFM11g environment
Now that OIDDAS is not Available for OFM 11g, How to Configure an Interface to Management User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms