Oracle Access Manager (OAM) OIDDAS Is No Longer Available - How To Configure An Interface To Manage User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups
(Doc ID 1477956.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.4.3 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the process to upgrade/migrate our OracleAS10.1.2.3 environment to Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
- Installed Oracle Identity Management 188.8.131.52 to replace OID 10.1.2.3
- Installed Oracle Identity, Access Management 184.108.40.206 to replace SSO 10.1.2.3,
- Installed WebCenter Portal 220.127.116.11 to replace Port 10.1.4.2
- Installed Forms/Reports 11.1.2.
- Configured OID11g as the System Store for OAM11g.
Need to configure a interface like OIDDAS 10G to management user accounts, Roles Assignments and Groups.
Please advise which tool and how can we use to configure a interface for managing user accounts, roles and groups in our new OFM11g environment
Now that OIDDAS is not Available for OFM 11g, How to Configure an Interface to Management User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document