Now that OIDDAS is not Availabe for OFM 11g, How to Configure an Interface to Management User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups
(Doc ID 1477956.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the process to upgrade/migrate our OracleAS10.1.2.3 environment to OFM11g.
- Installed Oracle Identity Management 18.104.22.168 to replace OID 10.1.2.3
- Installed Oracle Identity, Access Management 22.214.171.124 to replace SSO 10.1.2.3,
- Installed WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199 to replace Port 10.1.4.2
- Installed Forms/Reports 11.1.2.
- Configured OID11g as the System Store for OAM11g.
Need to configure a interface like OIDDAS10G to management user accounts, Roles Assignments and Groups.
Please advise which tool and how can we use to configure a interface for managing user accounts, roles and groups in our new OFM11g environment
Now that OIDDAS is not Available for OFM 11g, How to Configure an Interface to Management User Accounts, Roles Assignments And Groups?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|