Analytics Metrics Portlet Returns Error "ADFC-12013" When Accessed Through Pagelet Producer
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An analytics metrics taskflow portlet in a services-producer application correctly displays usage metrics for a different blogs portlet. But, when you access this portlet through pagelet-producer, you encounter the error:
1. Create a custom, WebCenter services-producer that includes an analytics report portlet.
For additional information about creating a custom ADF services producer application, see "Creating Framework and Portlet Producer Applications" in the Developer's Guide.
2. Deploy the custom services-producer to the WC_Portlet managed server that runs pagelet-producer.
3. Proxy the analytics report portlet in the services-producer through the pagelet-producer.
For additional information about using pagelet producer, see "Managing Oracle WebCenter Portal's Pagelet Producer" in the Administrator's Guide.
4. Obtain the portlet documentation from pagelet producer and insert it into a new, simple html page hosted on OHS. It should look something like this:
5. Access the analytics report portlet through the pagelet-producer by navigating to the html page in a browser.
6. Observe the error: ADFC-12013: Controller state has not been initialized for the current request
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms