Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2014
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jan-2014
After adding a ADF/WSRP Portlet to WebCenter Portal Page with JDeveloper, a blank popup window is displayed in the browser in WebCenter Portal when attempting to edit the page at run-time.
How To Reproduce:
- Create a simple Producer application with JSR286 compliant (ADF) Portlet and another simple Framework application.
- Register the Producer with the Framework application.
- Add the Portlet to the Page.
This task can be done either in JDeveloper at design time or post deployment to Integrated WLS or WebCenter's custom managed server post deployment.
- Run the portal application, the result is correct, and the portlets display fine.
- Edit the page in WebCenter portal at run-time, or any other action on this new page, and a blank window will pop up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms