Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding a sample WSRP portlet at runtime using the composer does not work.
After adding the portlet, a blank popup is raised and no more actions are possible.
How to reproduce the issue:
- create a new portlet and a new WebCenter Portal application in in JDeveloper PS5.
- register the new WSRP Portlet to the new WebCenter Portal application and add the portlet at design time.
- run the portal application, the result is correct, the Portlets display fine.
- Create a new page at run-time and in edit mode the composer fails when adding the portlet with a blank popup raised. Sometimes the error below appears in the popup
A. WSRP producer (Sampleportlet project loaded in the Bug).
1. Create a new application with the WebCenter portlet producer template
2. Create a JSR 286 WSRP portlet in this new application use JPSX pages for the view and edit pages.
3. Added a text output on the view page
4. Deployed the Sample portlet to the embedded WebLogic Server
B. WebCenter Portal application (SampleApp loaded in the bug).
1. Create a new application with the WebCenter portal template (all defaults)
2. registered the WSRP producer to the Sample application
3. Created a editable runtimetest.jspx page
4. Run the Sample application
5. edited the runtimetest.jspx page and added the portlet registered in 2.
The blank popup is raised
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms