Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Weblogic Server - Version 10.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebLogic 10.3.5 when using pack.sh to copy a domain with JMS services definied within it, It creates an incorrect setup making it unusable.
This issue can be observed by using following steps:
1. Create a domain with 1 cluster and 2 managed servers
2. Create a JMS module targeted to the cluster
3. Create 2 Store and Forward agents targeted to the individual servers
4. Create a subdeployment targeting the two Store and Forward agents
5. Use pack.sh command to create a template jar of the domain
6. unzip the template jar and view the config.xml file
Below is source domain config.xml file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms