How to Configure Records Reports Feature on Webcenter Content with Records Enabled for 11G and 12C.
(Doc ID 1486115.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Webcenter Content: Records was recently upgraded and now the Records reports feature is missing or a newly installed Webcenter Content server with Records enabled is missing the Records reports feature.
In both cases above, this results in users seeing the following errors when trying to generate OOTB Records Audit Trail reports or general Records Reports from the search results:
This also causes the following error:
Error Unable to execute service method 'rpGetTemplateDocInfo'. The error was
caused by an internally generated issue. The error has been logged.
The following are scenarios where you will need to reconfigure the Records Reports Feature.
1) Updated Webcenter Content: Records to the latest available WCC Bundle Patch (BP patch) in 11G or 12C.
2) Records was just enabled on Webcenter Content 11G/12C and business needs the Records reports functionality/feature.
3) Upgraded from 11G Records to 12C Records (Stand alone installation on WCC)
4) Upgraded from 11G URM to 12C URM (18.104.22.168)
5) New installation of 12C 22.214.171.124 URM/Records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Configuring the Report Library for Records Management in Content Server or Webcenter Content.|