Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reboot of all servers involved, users are unable to authn/authz to
any resources protected by OAM
- starting the oam_serv1 managed node, which shows it running...
In the WLS admin console under Deployments, we see the oam_server as failed
In the OAM logs we see...
- This was a working environment until all pieces were restarted
- Only one OAM_server
- Issue occurs when starting from command line or via Nodemanager/wls admin console
- Can access and log into the WLS admin console and the OAM console
- Managed server oam_server1 starts...shows running
- .oamkeystore is not zero byte 0k
- setDomainEnv used to start the OAM server...no mention of IPV6 anywhere
- Implemented WebLogic Admin Server Will Not Start, OPSS Credential Retrieval Failed (Doc ID 1451098.1)...but still have the issue.
- Found the following notes ... none of the solutions resolved the issue for this SR. WebLogic Admin Server Will Not Start, OPSS Credential Retrieval Failed (Doc ID 1451098.1), Does Oracle Access Manager 11g Support Ipv6 (Doc ID 1376107.1), Bug 14137873 - OAMSSA-04033 - FAILED TO GET ENCRYPTION KEY. .OAMKEYSTORE ZERO BYTES, When Starting The OAM_Server Managed Node, Coherence Error:Not Allowed To Create A New Cluster; WKA (Doc ID 1376094.1)
- oam-config.xml - <Setting Name="CipherKey" Type="xsd:string">1D71C5C0C6786C070E27D13CD276B0DF5B665DE4E70CB36D58D1DFBEDAA72A2B70A40991DB74DF9394C892BE8A46AAFA</Setting> Since it is not the default... <Setting Name="CipherKey" Type="xsd:string">FDA9AA2BC4B33A8487E31A381F3CBC49</Setting> we know that bootstrap has occurred
Initially after reboot the oam_server application failed to deploy. In an effort to try and resolve the customer deleted and redeployed the oam-server.ear file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms