Region Width in Pixels Displayed Wrong After Upgrading to Portal 11.1.1.x
(Doc ID 1491600.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some pages do not display correctly after upgrading to Portal 11g. The same page layout displayed properly in 10g. The problem is seen when there is a fixed width on regions.
Sample steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new page group OWC_Pagegroup
2. Create a page template OWC_Template
3. Add three regions on the same line.
4. Edit the first region instead of using % in width, set to 20 and in the Space between item and Space around item set to 0
5. Edit the second region instead of using % in width, set withd 380 and in the Space between item and Space around item set to 0
6. The first region is no longer editable.
The problem is reproducible in Firefox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document