Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have setup DB based identity store and OPSS store using the following steps:
- Create Identity Store schema in the database
- Configured jps-config.xml to use the SQLIdentityProvider
- Added dbprovider.jar to the wls classpath.
- Setup SQLAuthenticator provider in weblogic console
Setup DB based OPSS security store as per documentation:
- Create a OPSS Schema in an Oracle Database using RCU.
- Create a Data Source Instance pointing to the OPSS schema.
- Reassociating OPSS Security Store using EM console.
User is unable to access Composer application after setting up DB based OPSS store.
User can login and see first page of composer. But if he clicks on any link to view projects,
it does not load/refresh anything. This user is preset in db based identity store.
In the soa-diagnotic logs, following error is seen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms