(19009) Incorrect login name using Active Directory lookup
(Doc ID 1492672.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Registry - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Active Directory for user authentication results in an error:
(19009) Incorrect login name or password.
1. Installed OSR 126.96.36.199 and can successfully log in to it with the 'admin' user.
2. Run setup.sh and added Active Directory as Authentification account provider
3. Setup tool ran successfully
4. Restarted Admin Server + Managed Server
5. Cannot log in with an Active Directory user and get error: (19009)
Incorrect login name or password.
6. Can still login with 'admin' user
7. When in Console Manage->Account Management you only see the two default users
You have been following the "Oracle Service Registry Guide" chapter 6.
1. Installed OSR with adminstrator account 'admin'.
2. Checked to see if there was a naming collision with Admin user in LDAP/AD, none found.
The Admin user that you are able to login with is the default user for OSR (admin). AD lookup users fail.
3. LDAP configuration at install, conflicts with URL values found in directory.xml, which shows default value. IE:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document