BAM 11g: Text/Align Modifies the Wrong Column Properties in a List Report
(Doc ID 1495213.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2012
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform – BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we edit the "Text & Align" properties for a column, the changes will be made to another one in a list report.
The issue is related with:
- the order of the columns of the data object
- the order of the columns in the report
- Field2 (position 2 in the data object)
- Field3 (position 2 in the report)
- If we select Field2 than it will change the properties from the report for the column placed in position 2 (Field3)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!