Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle SOA Platform – B2B (Business to Business) - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, BPEL Service Engine
When attempting to batch EDI messages, if a transport error occurs, all application messages are not moved from MSG_COMPLETE to MSG_ERROR like the corresponding business messages in the batch.
All application messages should be moved to ERROR state for a batch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a File transport with a folder that will purposely generate permissions exception.
2. Create and deploy an outbound agreement.
3. Schedule EDI batch with a batch time that allows enough time to post outbound messages through the B2B Enqueue Utility.
4. Enqueue several outbound messages using B2B Enqueue Utility.
5. After batch time expires, error occurs.
6. Go to B2B Console -> Business Message and find all errors in MSG_ERROR state.
7. Go to Application Message page and find only one of the messages is in MSG_ERROR state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms