Refreshing WebCenter Page or Saving Preferences Breaks Bounded Task Flow
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Currency 19-Feb-2015***
There is a bounded ADF task flow that displays a list of database records.
The task flow has been portletized with the JSF Portlet Bridge.
The JSF Portlet was registered in Spaces and added to a Spaces page.
When you go to Preferences and make some changes i.e. change your password or change your language and click OK then the original page is refreshed and the task flow shows the following error in the browser:
viewId:/adf.task-flow ADF_FACES-30107:The view state has expired
The same error occurs when you just refresh the page with the task flow added.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a bounded ADF task flow that displays a list of database records.
- Portletize it with the JSF Portlet Bridge.
- Register the WSRP2 producer to Spaces in EM.
- Add the portlet to a page.
- Display the page.
- Refresh the page or Invoke preferences, make some changes and clock OK to get the page refreshed.
- Notice the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms