Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Isn't possible to select the language to see the Spaces switching between 2 different languages.
These are the steps :
1. Login as weblogic to webcenter
2. Create a new space Space_Gio_Spanish_Issue
3. Add just a simple page on this space
4. Add a web page as content for example (what you want)
5. Click on preferences link
6. Change to spanish as you have done
7. Click apply
8. The page it's shown immediately in spanish
9. Now but when trying change to english the space remain in spanish every time and no other actions it's possible to do it.
The requirement is that a final user must be able to select in which language he wants to see the Spaces switching between each other.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms